Thursday, May 3, 2018

Beary Best #1

The set I used for this card, from Stampin' Up!, is called "Beary Best." It consists of several bear stamps and two sentiments, plus a balloon. I used the cute bear in an envelope for this card, plus one of the sentiments. I colored the image, cut it out, and placed it on a "card part" that's been sitting on my table for a few weeks. I rounded the corners of the kraft cardstock to match the white rectangle.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute little image!!!

Liz said...

Super card, Lynette, such a sweet image. xx

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, this makes me smile! Seriously, I'm just sitting here smiling. Got to thank you for that, Lynette. What a cute stamp!

Cheryl W said...

What a cute image! It will emit "warm fuzzies" toward whomever receives this card.