Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Basket of Blossoms

Not my favorite set or card, but I got another Stampin' Up! set done:) This set is called "Basket of Blossoms." I stamped the basket on kraft cardstock and cut it out and popped it up on Dimensionals. The flowers and leaves were stamped with die ink and then colored in with Copic markers. I cut the flowers out and popped them up, too. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink, is matted with kraft and is popped up. The kraft background is embossed with a Darice folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It may not be your favorite, but it's cute, and hooray for getting another set done! You're almost there and it will be quite an accomplishment. I love the Basket Weave folder. One of my favorites.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I think that is a really cute basket of flowers!

Cheryl W said...

Fab card! Love your popped-up basket and flowers. I also really like the embossed dimension you gave your card base. It definitely ties in the basket theme.