Saturday, March 17, 2018

Stenciled Leaves

These flowers were the last of the "card parts" that were out on my table. I certainly have a lot more, but they are filed away. It feels really good to have used the ones that were just laying around. (Although, as I type this, I have just spent some time in my stamping room and have gotten more parts out!) At any rate, the flowers were pre-made and came off of another card. I mounted them on foam squares. The leaves were done using two colors of green ink and a Memory Box stencil. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. After seeing the picture, I notice I should have used a much larger font:(

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job of reusing/recycling! I am often looking at cards now with a different eye...how can I reuse that?

Leslie Miller said...

Every card generates more card parts. Yesterday I made some cards and used a few of those spare parts, so -- yay! Brilliant how you added the flowers to the stenciled leaves. Love the enamel dot centers, and the sentiment looks fine to me.

Cheryl W said...

A very pretty card, Lynette! It always is a great feeling to reuse those card parts.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I like how you combined the stenciled leaves with the flowers. Very pretty card (and the font size is just fine!).