Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Recycled Daisies


I have another card to share with you today. It uses a piece that I salvaged from another card. It's possible this is its third card! Maybe I'll actually send it out this time. The "recycled" piece is the daisies. I trimmed around the edges for this card. They were done with a Dreamweavers stencil, embossing paste and glitter. I can't get the color to show up very well, but here is the card that was on my blog three years ago yesterday! In that post, I link to a tutorial I did on this embossing technique a long time ago. The sentiment is one stamp which I inked up twice - in black and green. It's from Paper Inspirations.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are such pretty daisies! I do recycle pieces once in a while but not as often as I should.

Leslie Miller said...

Simply gorgeous, Lynette! You're so funny. The first card was really beautiful and definitely worthy of being mailed. I do like the birthday sentiment with this one, though. The vertical orientation really works well with these flowers.