Friday, March 16, 2018

Pink Thanks

Another item I'd like to make use of is my border punches. So many things that are collecting dust! (Actually, they are in a cabinet, so not getting dusty, but also I'm not even seeing them most of the time!) Anyway, the "THANKS" was done with a Martha Stewart border punch. I scored the lines underneath it with my Scor-Pal. The image was stamped with an Inkadinkado stamp. The background was embossed with a Darice embossing folder. I believe it's called "Wire Fence." I mounted the image panel on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty pink card. I have so many punches that don't get enough use. I think I need to follow your good example! Have a great weekend.

Darnell said...

This is so pretty, Lynette! It's great that you are loving your neglected goodies and doing it brilliantly! The e/f and the score lines are perfect elements!! Hugs, Darnell

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful this delicate image is in pink! I can't believe the "thanks" is a border punch. Nice that you brought it out of hiding. The score lines and embossing really add to the fabulousness of your card!