Monday, March 5, 2018

Happy Hello

This card makes me happy and was fun to make:) Not a lot to it, but it was just a "because" card and not some pieces or stamp set that I felt that I HAD to use.

I cut the design out with a Memory Box die and backed it with textured pink cardstock that just happened to be out on my table from making Valentines. I mounted the panel on foam squares. The sentiment - in two pieces - is from Papertrey Ink and is stamped with matching pink ink, along with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Lynette, Your card made me happy too! I love the pink card-stock it reminds me of spring. Smile BIG! :)

Mary from NH

Cheryl W said...

I LOVE the cut-out design. Your card is so spring-y and fun.

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! I love this card! "Just because" cards are the most fun to make. And what could be more fun than a polka dot sentiment? Really pretty, Lynette!