Monday, January 8, 2018

Congrats on the New House ... and a Link

A friend of mine bought a new house at the end of November and I finally got around to making her a card! And, actually, this card was created because I brought a bunch of cards home from church that I had donated a couple years ago and they had not sold. I replaced them with newer ones. Some of the cards I disassembled and made into new cards. This is one of those cards. 

The panel with the house was already done. I had stamped on various colors of cardstock and paper-pieced it. The house is from Fiskars.The "Congrats" and the border around it are from Clearly Wordsworth. The house is mounted on foam squares.

I really, truly love to answer questions that people leave me. It seems like most of the time I get questions, though, it's from an "anonymous" commenter and I have no way of contacting that person, except through my blog. So, here is a reply to a comment that I got yesterday about this card. Here is a very simple tutorial I did on that technique. I hope you find this reply!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

That house is so cute and I like the font of the sentiment to go with it. Very fun! It's nice that you had just the right stamp for the occasion. I'd have to think pretty hard on what to choose from among my stash. Better a teensy bit late than never!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a cute card! I know she'll love it! (Also Great tutorial with that link!)