Thursday, October 5, 2017

Flowery Thank You

Our daughter-in-law just spent a week in Japan for work. Luckily for us, it coincided with part of the time that we needed to be out of our house. We were able to give our son a hand with the boys while their mom was gone. Worked out great for everyone:)

She brought me back some beautiful papers from Japan. I thought I would make her a thank you card using some of my favorite. I simply used it for background, matting it with some Papertrey Ink cardstock I've had for years. I mounted the smaller layer on foam squares. The sentiment was die cut. I cut it three times and layered them. I also added some Diamond Glaze over the top for an extra decorative touch.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lucky you to get some papers from Japan!!! That paper for this card is so pretty! That was very thoughtful of her.

Leslie Miller said...

How fun and, gosh, so pretty! Your card stock is a perfect match. I like your way of layering with the same papers. Off to look at the rest of your cards now!