Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Sparkling Season #2

Card #2 using the Stampin' Up! set called "Sparkling Season." I inked up the star and the trunk with markers before stamping on a piece of white cardstock slightly smaller than the card front. Then I inked up the stamp again with green and stamped it on a scrap of white. I cut out the tree and mounted it on foam squares and added it to the star and trunk. I added "ornaments" using Liquid Pearls. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Savannah & Suzette said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, this is super cute! The simplicity of the design with that funky little tree -- perfection!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a sweet little Christmas tree. This is a great card! I love it!

Unknown said...

:"Cute: is definitely the word to describe this card! Love the ornaments too!

Patti J said...

Ooh! Loving this sweet tree! You're so good at these cards! Great job 😉