Friday, July 7, 2017

Sun Flower Get Well

For some reason, I pulled out this Papertrey Ink set and decided to use it for a card. I used ivory cardstock. I mounted it on shimmery, coppery cardstock and added some scoring with my Scor-Pal at the bottom. It became a Get Well card because I had a small piece of the coppery cardstock with sticky on the back of it sitting on my table. I wanted to die cut something out of it. So, I cut the oval. Then I needed a small sentiment, so I used a Papertrey Ink stamp that fit best on it. I mounted the entire panel on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this....

Leslie Miller said...

Cute, cute sunflower! Very cheery and perfect for a get well card, so it's fortuitous how that came about. Love the simplicity, but it has style, too, the way you mounted the image panel and scored the bottom. Usually my not yet used stuff tells me what to stamp, but sometimes I pull out something older just because it's the perfect thing. It's all fun!