Monday, July 3, 2017

Sentiment Splits

I had access to so many dies and stamps last week - it was so fun! We don't bring quite as much "stuff" as we used to, but there is still a lot:) These cards were done using stamp and die sets from Papertrey Ink called "Sentiment Splits."

This first one is done with ivory cardstock and patterned paper from The Paper Studio. I also matted each piece.

For this second card, I added a butterfly using the same patterned paper and a Memory Box die. I cut another butterfly out of white cardstock to glue the blue one on to, for added thickness.

This card is done with ivory cardstock as the base. The sentiment is from Bo Bunny. I added a flower that I cut using one of my new dies from textured paper which I sanded after cutting and embossing, and added an enamel dot to the flower center. The entire panel is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love the design of those dies! Great cards! I didn't use those whie we were together. There just isn't enough time when we are together to use all the things we want to use. :)

Chookarooni said...

Those dies look amazing - take all the work out of measuring for the layered look! Great cards!

Unknown said...

I can't get over how cute these are...I LOVE the wave holding the sentiment. So creative! I am going to love seeing all your creations from your stamping get-together!

Leslie Miller said...

Great way to do some quick cards! Love the split and that the sentiments curve to fit. Those polka dots are so dang cute!