Sunday, July 9, 2017

Mini Messages #1 - 4


Slowly, slowly I'm making progress in my quest to use all of my Stampin' Up! sets. One more set done. :) The set I used on today's cards is called "Mini Messages." It consists of eight stamps - four images and four with tiny words on them. For each of these cards, I have stamped the words in a lighter ink and added the image with a darker ink over them and cut each of them out with a stitched die.

This first card says "celebrate!" I added the balloon over the words. I cut a matting square out of the blue cardstock, then embossed the remainder of the blue with a never-before-used (by me) folder from Darice. Then I mounted the sentiment on foam squares on the blue and placed it back into the embossed piece.


The second card says "thank you." I stamped the flower over it and added an enamel dot for the center. Again, I mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper on the card front is from a Recollections pad.


This card says "love joy peace." I stamped the heart over the words. I am not good at randomly adding sequins, gems or pearls, but I tried doing that by adding "pearls" with Liquid Pearls. Again, I used Recollections paper.


This one says "my friend." I used the star over the words, added Star Dust Stickles and used patterned paper, cut using the same die set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Jeanne H said...

These cards are just stunningly wonderful. Love every one of them. Very creative.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, gosh, I had this set a long time ago! I never have an easy time with small images like this, but you did a beautiful job with them. Clicking for a close up shows exactly how flawlessly you put your cards together but, of course, I know that from seeing them in person, too. Your Liquid Pearls are perfect, too.