Friday, June 2, 2017

Heavenly Days #3


My third card using the Stampin' Up! set called "Heavenly Days." The stamp on this card is the heart. I stamped it with Memento black ink, colored with Copics, added Star Dust Stickles to the dots and the flowers, and mounted on foam squares. There is one more stamp in this set that I won't be using at this time. It is a sentiment stamp that says, "Have a heavenly day."

This card is a center stair-step card. I haven't made one of these for quite a while. (You can find the measurements and directions on this blog post. If you are interested in other of my stair-step cards, you can see them by following this link.) The textured, white-core paper I used is from Die Cuts With a View. I embossed it with a Cuttlebug folder and sanded it lightly with a sanding block. The sentiment is from Inky Antics. The butterfly was cut with a Memory Box die.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, you went all out with this one! The heart is so cute and I love the blue. I didn't remember that you'd made so many stair step cards. Of course, I had to go look at all of them. I've never made a stair step card. Same old folds... I should try one for fun.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love, love, love this one! I have the measurements to do one of these and I still have never done it. I guess it just takes more thinking on my part to plan it out! This one is so pretty! Love the color!