Saturday, April 8, 2017

In Full Bloom #4

My last card using the Stampin' Up! set called "In Full Bloom." Moving on to another set now.

I came across a punched white circle sitting on my stamping table - not sure where it even came from. I had this last stamp to use, and the circle was the perfect size! I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I used a Spellbinders die to cut the scalloped circle to mat it with. When I was looking for the right color blue (Pacific Point, retired from SU!) I also found this pre-cut, tiny strip. I thought it would work perfectly. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I never think to just showcase one flower; I'm always thinking bunches lol! Great job and love the CAS design.

Unknown said...

Very nice! I love Pacific Blue!

Leslie Miller said...

CAS perfection! Isn't that a pretty blue? Again with the beautiful Prismacoloring, too. You sure matched it up good. It's good to see I'm not the only one who saves those tiniest pieces. I can't seem to throw them out. It's perfect for your card!

Mary said...

Hi Lynette, I've just looked at all of your cards using the In Full Bloom set. All of them are lovely! What a wonderful set of stamps for Spring! Smile BIG! :)


Mary

Unknown said...

This is one of the few SU sets I have. Thanks for these lovely cards that have given me new inspiration to use it.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a beautiful color of blue on the flower. Great CAS card!

Suzette Lipkovitch said...

Really love this card!! The blue strip across and the placement of the sentiment.... Just perfect! Must CASE ASAP. :-)