Wednesday, April 5, 2017

In Full Bloom #1

This is card #1 using the Stampin' Up! set called "In Full Bloom." It consists of nine stamps. Over the next few days, I will share four cards using all of the stamps except a bee/fly. I just really didn't want to use that one:)

For this card, I used the flower stamp and the leaf stamp. I stamped a flower, masked it off, stamped another, masked that one off and did one more. I added the leaf stamp two times. I colored with Copic markers and added Wink of Stella to the flowers. I matted that panel with black. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I had the Spellbinder die-cut pieces sitting on my table. I had cut them as potential pieces to add to the photo board for my mother-in-law's funeral, but they went unused for that. They worked nicely for this card, though:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That card is GORGEOUS! Well done!

Leslie Miller said...

You make me wish I'd kept this set! I did keep it for a while. It survived a couple of purges, but finally it's gone. I like how you used the die cut on this, and the color really pops with the black and white.