Friday, April 21, 2017

Blue Iris Thinking of You

I have several (I think four more) of this type of flower stamped and in my "card parts" box. I probably won't share all of them with you, as I'm not very creative with them. I'm sure I've already shared a few of them here:) At any rate, this was the second stamping. I had colored the stamp with distress markers and then spritzed with water. For this card, I trimmed off the right side, leaving part of the flower stem "out of the box." The sentiment is from Stampabilities and is mounted on Pop Dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like so many parts of this card, Lynette! I love the color scheme, I love the placement of the iris and the sentiment, and I love the "hangover leaf." You are so creative! I learn a lot from you..

Leslie Miller said...

For a second stamping this is quite distinct, yet it looks all soft and watercolory. Beautiful colors. When you have such a pretty image you don't have to do a lot with it. Your out of the box leaf and the way you dropped the image panel down from the top is creative thinking in the design. It's a gorgeous card, Lynette!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love that stamp and need to get it out again. I really love how you let the one leaf outside of the main piece. Very pretty!