Saturday, March 4, 2017

Simple Christmas

When I was sorting through some scraps, I came across this piece of kraft, and also the green card base. I stamped the bird on the branch and also the sentiment with Versamark and embossed with an Emerald Pearl Lustre embossing powder. I sponged some Antique Linen Distress ink around the edges and added it to the card base.

Two more Christmas cards done. I think that makes seven so far:)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Your bird looks absolutely beautiful simply embossed with no coloring at all. Great way to use this stamp, Lynette! And seven Christmas cards so far? You're on a roll!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I have so many colored embossing powders and don't tend to use them. I really like how you did this card. It's great that you do Christmas cards all year long.

Unknown said...

I love the addition of the distressing ink...softens and ages it a bit. Love this card!

Bea said...

Beautiful card-love the kraft. Bea Connor

Jeanne H said...

An especially nice Christmas card, Lynette. Peaceful.

bonnie32002 said...

Love the design...I think we have fallen out of the embossing powder use and this is a great reminder to bring it back out again!