Wednesday, November 30, 2016

More Holly Leaves

The last of the cards from my Recollections matstack - a total of twenty-one all together. (Some were duplicates - if I had two sheets of the same pattern - and some had multiple cards made with the same sheet.)

The green piece on the left is from the matstack. The holly leaves were stamped with a Stampin' Up! stamp. I colored with Copics. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

I had so much fun using up this matstack! I am so looking forward to purging and using more supplies starting after the holidays. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I just have to sum it all up with WOW! These papers really helped you get your cards done in record time, and they're all just fabulous! Seriously, nothing sacrificed for simplicity. Love this holly border.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a great CAS card. Love that holly stamp!