Saturday, October 15, 2016

Wedding Shower


Today I am going to a wedding shower for the future daughter-in-law of some long-time friends. This is the card I made for her. It's not the card I envisioned in my head, but it works:)

The heart is a sticker I've had for years. It is slightly popped up. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. It is matted with soft pink cardstock and mounted on foam squares. The background is embossed with a Darice Chicken Wire embossing folder and matted with the same soft pink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I like the fact that there are so many varied "heights" to the card.

Leslie Miller said...

That little heart is so CUTE, and this card couldn't be more perfect. Oh, to be able to do CAS like you! Lynette, thank you for my birthday card! I wish everyone could see your beautiful CAS in person. You're the best!