Thursday, September 15, 2016

More "Card Parts"

I've had these two frames in my "card parts" for several years. I'm so happy to have finally used them. I do believe they were stamped and cut with Stampin' Up! products - probably stamped and punched. 

For this first one, I found a flower that I liked from an Inkadinkado set and stamped it in the middle. I colored it with Copics and mounted it on foam squares. The leaves were some I die-cut at our Group Gathering. I embossed the white panel with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and matted with matching coral cardstock. The sentiment is from a Papertrey set.
For this second one, I used Papertrey stamps. I again mounted on foam squares. I added a piece of black rickrack that's been sitting around for quite a while. It may have been left over from the card class we took in Des Moines in June. I added these pieces to a white panel and added to the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those little label pieces are great! Really like that first card and how you added the die cut leaves around the design.

Anonymous said...

The "Happy Day" card has a good title -- such a "happy" card.
Gloria

Leslie Miller said...

You found the perfect use for these frames that were sitting around. I must say, Lynette, your card parts are much prettier than mine. I'll have to dig around in that box some more. The leaves on the first and the rick rack on the second give each just the right little something extra. I love all the white. So pretty!