Thursday, September 8, 2016

Miscellaneous - Email

I really love getting email from my blog readers, and I appreciate every one! I try to reply to them, either via email (which I prefer) or on my blog. 

If you leave me a comment with a question, it would be great if you would leave your email address for me to reply to. If you don't, I try to answer it in my next blog post.

I had a weird experience today - I received an email and replied to it, but it wasn't able to be delivered. I tried again a different way, and it still didn't go through. So, I'm going to reply here:

Maureen - I'm not sure which card you are asking about, but all the corner dies I've used are by Memory Box. They have several sets of them. Check the Memory Box website, and search for "Collage." 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

No comments: