Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Digital Image Birthday

This is the other digital image I got from my friend, Kris, in Des Moines. I matted it with matching cardstock and mounted on Pop Dots. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I cut it with a Memory Box Stitched Rectangle die and matted with the same color cardstock. The background was embossed with a new-to-me embossing folder from Darice. I got a couple new ones from JoAnn's a few weeks ago when I could get them for 60% off. Can't pass up a deal! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, these flowers are gorgeous! Love the soft peachy color. No, can't pass up a deal like that! I especially like the folders with a small pattern such as this so they look good in the background.