Sunday, November 1, 2015

Happy November

Well, believe it or not, it's November already!! So, here is my November calendar page for 2015.

The Thanksgiving stamp is from Inkadinkado. I stamped it with a Kaleidacolor ink pad called Creole Spice. The background paper is from a pad of patterned paper from Recollections.

For anyone who may be interested, there is a link to my blank calendar pages under my blog title. There is also a link to a post that I did regarding how I display the calendar. I'd love to hear from you if you choose to download the files. I guess I'll have to start working on the 2017 files soon!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I always look forward to your calendar pages. Happy November! Going to be in the 70's for the next few days here!!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty stamp for the November calendar. The Kaleidacolor ink makes it even prettier.

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful! Wow! Love that stamp!