Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Very Simple Sympathy

I had just a very few minutes to spend in my stamping room last night, and I finished this card I had started last week. I had already cut the paper (from my new Recollections pad that I got last week) and rounded the corners. I didn't know what I was going to do with it, but I figured this would work. I took a scrap of white and then cut some more of the matching rose paper to fit, again rounding the corners. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and the sentiment panel is mounted on foam squares. The rounded corners add a nice softness, I think.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What beautiful paper and it works so nice for a sympathy card.

Sandy said...

What a lovely card Lynette. The soft colors are so soothing.

Patti J said...

Gorgeous card, Lynette! The patterned paper is beautiful, and I love the design. Stomping on the paper I such a great touch! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!

Leslie Miller said...

Beautiful paper and, yes, the rounded corners do add to the softness. Love the delicate pink and green colors in the paper, and the white base is just right with it. Sometimes any little bit of stamping is satisfying.

bonnie32002 said...

Great design and layout. Really puts that lovely DP front and center