Friday, August 14, 2015

Thanks a Bunch!


Another card using another one of these frames:) I cut out the center of this one and mounted on foam squares. I added one of my new tiny flowers that I just got at Hobby Lobby. It was purple, but I colored over it with a dark blue marker. The sentiment was chosen because it fit! It's from Inkadinkado. Because of the sentiment, I wanted flowers on my patterned paper and chose these small flowers from a stack I bought at Archiver's a couple years ago.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

I do like the cut out frame!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love that dp and I think I actually have some of it too but in a 12 x 12. The tiny flower is a good addition to coordinate everything.