Friday, August 7, 2015

Medallion Cards


First off, here is a link to the instructions for the transfer sheet that I used for yesterday's card.

A friend from our stamping group has always sent stampoffs and medallions to share. Thanks so much, Annie! I'm finally using a few of them. Annie had already stamped, embossed and cut out these pieces. 

For this first one, I added some light purple in a few spots with a Memento marker. I put the medallion together using foam squares. I embossed the background with a Sizzix embossing folder and matted with shimmery gold. The sentiment (from Papertrey Ink) was embossed with gold embossing powder.
I added some green to these medallion pieces. I embossed the background with a Darice Wire Fence embossing folder and added a scored line, then matted with shimmery gold. The sentiment was embossed with gold and is from Stampabilities.

Hard to see in the picture, but Annie had already added glitter of some sort to this medallion. The sentiment, which is from Papertrey, is again embossed with gold.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Bea said...

These cards are simply beautiful! I'm not sure which I like best. You are so talented!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Those medallions are fabulous! I love every one of them and your friend was so nice to share them. I can't wait to have more time to stamp!