Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Noteworthy #3

Card #3 with the Stampin' Up! set called "Noteworthy." Maybe for a wedding or anniversary?? The word "love" and the design on the image panel are from the set. I stamped them with Versamark and embossed with detail gold embossing powder. I matted with black and shimmery gold, added some small black gems and mounted on foam squares. I embossed the background with a Darice embossing folder. After embossing, I lightly brayered the raised parts with Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder. I matted that panel with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Shoshi said...

That's really gorgeous, Lynette. I am glad you gave the explanation of how you'd done it, because that background is stunning - I havent' done that technique before and it's really cool! Another really sophisticated card that anybody would be delighted to receive, for a wedding, anniversary or Valentine's. You never cease to amaze me with the levels of your productivity, or the extent of your imagination - they are all so varied!

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, and I too am delighted that Mr. Mojo and Mrs. Muse have decided to return! I had such fun yesterday evening and look forward to more of the same.

Shoshi

Jeanne H said...

Your gold card is simply lovely and very interesting details. Love it!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love how you were able to emboss the hearts with the gold. Makes a lovely card!

Leslie Miller said...

Your gold embossed background is so cool! Amazing how perfectly you did that. I like what you did with the Noteworthy stamps, too. I'd never thought of turning the flourishes like that.