Thursday, January 15, 2015

Curvy Verses - and NBUS CASology

I again used my Stampin' Up! set called "Curvy Verses." It consists of eight stamps, but I decided to not "make" myself use all of my sentiment stamps - just the image ones. So, I'm done with this one after using three of the eight:)

I stamped the cute little bunny (NBUS) from Inkadinkado on pink dotted paper and cut it out. I added a little bit of color with a Copic marker, but I can't even see it in the picture. I mounted it on foam squares. I stamped the sentiment on some matching pink paper with a pre-printed border and added the bunny. The background was embossed with a Darice (NBUS) embossing folder and matted with the same pink.

I am entering this card into two challenges. One is Darnell's NBUS (Never Before Used Schtuff) and also the CASology challenge with the keyword "NBUS."

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

10 comments:

Sheri said...

Such a cute card. Glad to see you participating in challenges.

Sandy said...

Oh Lynette, this is a darling card. I really love that embossing folder...it makes such a great background.

JUDI said...

Lynette, this card is so CUTE, and so appropriate for me as I just received from GOD and my grandson, a baby boy, named LOGAN.
I LOVE the EF, is it new..I don't remember seeing it before.
With Love JUDI

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is an awesome embossing folder to use behind the cute little bunny. The embossing almost looks like a quilt.

Unknown said...

I love everything about this card. The bunny is oh-so-cute and I am amazed at the background! It really adds so much to an already cute card. Thanks for sharing!

bonnie32002 said...

Love the texture and the quilted look it gives.

Leslie Miller said...

I fell in love instantly with that little bunny! So cute, especially in polka dots. Fabulous embossing folder, too! You know I have a weakness for embossing folders.

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynette!! I love all of the patterns in you card. That cute bunny dressed in pattern paper is so cute. Nicely done. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASology.

Darnell said...

Eep! This is so adorable, Lynette! Darice should pay you for this card design and use it to sell that awesome e/f! It is perfection as a backdrop for your sweet patterned bunny!! Thank you so much for linking to the joint challenges over at CASology and at my NBUS Challenge #3!! Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

Mary said...

One of the sweetest cards I have seen in a very long time. Love the image and the embossing folder that you used.

Mary