Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July Calendar Page

Well, this year is officially half over - what a scary thought! Time for my July calendar page.

These fireworks stamps are from Repeat Impressions. I stamped them with various colors and embossed with Kaleidoscope embossing powder for the sparkle. The sentiment is from a dollar Studio G set. My blank calendar files are available for download to anyone who would like to use them. I would appreciate an email letting me know you have used them. Thanks!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sheri said...

How appropriate is that? I really like it!! Enjoy your 4th of July!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great calendar for July!

Mary said...

Love the images and the sentiment that you used are awesome. Your calendar page is great. Hope you have a Happy Forth of July Lynette. :)

Mary

Leslie Miller said...

I agree -- what a scary thought! I need to get out there and make the most of summer. Super calendar page for July. I really like the sentiment.