Friday, July 11, 2014

Birthday Wreath

Another card I made while on vacation with "limited supplies." I think I have one more to share with you, and then I'll get started with sharing the ones I've made since we've been home.

I die cut this wreath at our Group Gathering last month. I believe it's from Memory Box. I colored it with markers and placed it on a card front. I had already die cut the card front using someone else's Memory Box die:) The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I punched the butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch, added pearls to the flower centers and butterfly bodies, and then added a strip of green along the bottom to accent the beautiful die-cut edge.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Very pretty and summery card!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love how the wreath fits so nicely into the "dip" of the scalloped edge of the card front. Very pretty!

bonnie32002 said...

I love what you did with your minimal supplies! I think I have some similar, so I'll see about casing with what I have on hand! Thanks for the idea!

Sandie C said...

What a beautiful card. This is another layout I love as well. TFS

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, pretty! Very feminine with the scalloped border and flowery wreath. I just love the fresh colors with the white over green!

Harriet Skelly said...

I love how this came out - I need to use my parts too!